rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Tracker Spreadsheet

Girl Tracker Spreadsheet

In the interest of full disclosure, a lot of these girls are OKCupid and Tinder chicks that I've gamed over text or phone for a few days, so when we finally do meet, the clock has been running for a while... Also, others have been introduced to me by friends of friends, so there is some pre-existing social proof there as well as some history...

Also, I'm completely ignoring the girls that I've gone for but have shot me down and nothing has happened... I'm only including the ones that I've eventually had sex with. But that's the way my spreadsheet was originally designed... it was a record of girls that I've had sex with throughout my life... mostly to see how close I was to the coveted 100 mark. Hell, I thought I was WAY over 100... turns out that with a little thought, your real number is considerably lower...

Anyways, WestIndianArchie named some categories that I will incorporate into my spreadsheet in 2014. Thanks for the suggestions.

Regarding the cost to lay... I stand by what I've recorded. Houston is a very inexpensive city. I hang out in a lot of college-style bars where the prices are relatively cheap. And I keep using the turtle races example because it's a thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iBXs8d7v3w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yksclNnh8Wc

Just look at how dumb every girl looks in the above videos... It's so informal. It's beer, not martinis! And that area of Houston is full of lots of places like that: Pub Fiction, Celtic Gardens, Dogwood, Front Porch Pub, Wunderbar, Drinkery, etc... the most expensive drinks at any of these places is at most $10. And these places are all walking distance to each other and surrounded by apartment complexes populated by college chicks and young professionals. The logistics are there.

I used to live in Miami and have partied in every major city in the US... compared to any of those, Houston is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Seriously, though... how many drinks and/or venue changes do you guys do before getting a girl to your place? Is your conversational game not tight enough to stretch a single drink into an hour and then bounce? Rinse and repeat a couple of times and you're getting close to that magical 10 hour time frame where sex usually happens... I can't believe $55 sounds so low to you guys.

Messages In This Thread