rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dubai and traveller lifestyle

Dubai and traveller lifestyle

Found this forum recently searching for info on the perpetual travelling. Have read a lot of the past posts in the Travel section. This is a seriously useful resource here. Thanks to all the past contributors; if any are reading this.

One place I haven't found all that much info on is Dubai. Does anyone here have first hand experience of living there for an extended period? I'm thinking of relocating there in order to establish domicile in a tax-free jurisdiction, save up some money for a year or so and then ideally start the international traveller/playboy lifestyle. I am from a country where people are not subject to income tax so long as they are physically out the country for more than half the tax year and have formally established domicile elsewhere.

Anyway, back to Dubai. Have read that the babe situation is not that great there. Poor male/female ratio and a lot of the hot chicks that are there from EE, Russia or Asia are involved in the P4P market. I have not moral or legal problem with this but it's not my scene. If anyone has any up to date info on the situation there it would be great to hear it. Also any feedback on how the strict Sharia laws (eg theoretically unmarried couples may not live together...) affect everyday Westerners would be appreciated. My understanding is that it's not a big deal and non-Muslims are given a get out of jail free card. Unless they really piss of the wrong person.

Otherwise I have lots of interest in finding out about how people manage the mobile traveller/playboy lifestyle. I have lived and worked on three continents, but always for very long stretches in each place. I'd like to get to see more places by moving more often. I see that South America is very popular with guys in this forum. What's the big attraction compared to the other five inhabited continents?

Messages In This Thread