rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Computer programming lounge

Computer programming lounge

Quote: (10-14-2013 07:50 PM)Brez Wrote:  

PHP coder here - Make my own sites for a living.
Started off making around $5 a month with adsense and then grew to about $25,000 a month. Got my first cheque up on the wall [Image: smile.gif]

I'm back at the bottom now though (Long story), so If anyone wants to team up on a project, I'm all ears.

For anyone wanting to learn, I would recommend a quick read of a book and posting up a freelance project for some indian to code something that you want and learning from that, you can also ask them questions. Helped me a lot. Just remember that they are sloppy coders, but at beginner level its great for picking things up

When you say you made sites, do you mean you created free web apps/services and then just included ads? I'm scraping by trying to be a freelance dev and would rather create something of my own that I can monetize through ads or recurring subscriptions. I hate scouring through other people's messy code and I sometimes get beat out for price by third world programmers who charge a lot less.

Messages In This Thread