rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leveraging Money to Your Advantage?

Leveraging Money to Your Advantage?

It sounds like you need to work on refining your image. Since you are already banging 7-9's, you are 70-90% of the way there. You're not going for a full overhaul here, just making strategic changes that will improve your alpha male image by 10%.

First up, lose the flip flops and buy a pair of leather boots instead. They will look great with your v-neck/jeans wardrobe. Add a tailored blazer and you will be catching looks left and right. I guarantee it. Remember: flip flops are for tourists and fat people, not wealthy G's looking to bang more 9's. Shit I have old ladies in the grocery store commenting on my footwear day in day out. Details matter when you're refining your look.

Second, don't buy a WRX. Go buy a pickup truck instead. Pickup trucks are what men drive. If that's not your deal, any of the alpha vehicles in El Mech's "Is Your Ride Beta?" Thread will do the trick: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21246-page-5.html

Third, stop hanging out with nerdy internet/IT guys. Join a boxing gym or male sports club, and hang out with those guys instead.

Fourth, stop living below your means. Life is short and you have money; buy a logistically perfect condo in your favorite neighborhood, add in a bumping sound system and some leather couches, and throw a lot of parties.

Fifth, learn to accept displaying your wealth. Buy a $1k watch, and a $350 pair of sunglasses. Buy a high quality leather wallet, and a custom belt buckle. It's not that wearing these expensive accessories will attract women, it's the way that having a high quality and refined style makes you FEEL that will translate into how you interact with and attract similarly refined, high quality women.

It's a subtle difference - lots of guys say "don't buy an expensive car because it doesn't attract women." But they are missing the point - driving around town in an ALPHA vehicle changes the way YOU FEEL and thus the way you interact with women. The same is true for all the other details of your look, image and wardrobe.

Messages In This Thread