rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the deal with slut shaming?

What's the deal with slut shaming?

Quote:Giovonny Wrote:

Wait!

You think the West is going to collapse and be replaced by Muslims???

Why do you think this???

And, this will happen because Muslims did not encourage sluts???

Thats a fascinating perspective.

When do you see this happening??? 5 years, 10 years, 20 years???

Good debating with you. You have changed my perspective.

Well I'm from Europe so I mentioned Muslims as such things are often forecasted here for sometime around 2040, starting with France. In the UK, it will probably be a much wider variety of immigrants. I have no idea what population would replace the usual USA people - perhaps it would become majority Latino, or Australia could become majority Asian? No idea, really.

Not that it would be a bad thing necessarily, but as I said it's the "demographic suicide" aspect of our civilization that bothers me, not its replacement per se. It just seems to be happening as a joke.

There have been many critics of this demographic change theory, saying that Muslim birth rates are slowing down too so it won't happen, but scholars said the same about Kosovo (former part of Serbia close to Albania) half a century ago. Well, half a century has gone and Kosovo is now majority Muslim (Albanian, actually) - in fact, the Serbs would have eventually (within 50 years) become a minority in their own country had the region not seceded first!

We'll just have to wait and see.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread