rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living In the Czech Republic

Living In the Czech Republic

Quote: (10-14-2013 07:14 PM)SVK Wrote:  

How do you guys make money in Prague? I'm Slovakian who emigrated to USA right after college 10 years ago. The money here is decent (working as a software developer), but I don't really feel happy here and thinking about moving back to Bratislava (lots of good friends and family, great girls) or Prague (some friends as well, but more exciting city, decent girls situation as well). I speak Slovak/Czech natively of course. Just cannot imagine getting a job for quarter or third of what I would be getting here. Lately I saved some money with the idea of location independent investing income and I'm working on my investing skills, however, it might take a several years to save enough to be able to retire. Any ideas on income in Eastern Europe that would be comparable to my US income (currently about $80k in a relatively cheap city)?

You're a software developer. Why not ditch the 9-5 and freelance?

Messages In This Thread