rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Small campus in EE : how to?

Small campus in EE : how to?

The campus is small , at least at my faculty most people know each other (grew up in the city), gossip is in full swing and the vast majority of people in uni are native to that city.

I can't exactly approach as that assumes a high rate of rejection, and the chance of rejection increases exponentially after each one. (ex: a girl might like you, if she heard you were rejected by two girls before , she will also reject you)

I guess the only thing left is social circle game and/or a few approaches outside my faculty.

Any ideas?

It's the first few weeks so no going out customs are formed yet and i doubt they will (as far as partying goes) , at least in my class. The only patterns i observed so far (one week in) are these:

-during courses (all students from that year are present), the interaction is minimal and usually between those that already know each other

-during the breaks , most people stay inside and interact, people that smoke get out and socialize (i am part of those, but there are many more guys than girls that smoke), the exception is when classes switch, then the particular class stays/interacts outside

- during seminars there is only one group/class present - and mine has about equal sex distribution, with , i assume many girls having boyfriends (because they are native to that city) with some girls not being worth talking to because of various reasons (like having bad attitude)

Anyone have any experience with rejection within a small gossipy community? Does it work the way i think it does?

Also many people are pretty shitty (think white trash) so i can't just exactly be friendly with everyone, i have to select a group or two and be social with those, i don't know if the girls or the guys, so far only the guys since i'm rarely present in class during breaks.

Any ideas how to carefully go about social game or even approaches in this envoirment?

Messages In This Thread