rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Networking by being friends with girls

Networking by being friends with girls

I read tons of pick-up artist books and most of them concentrate on cold approach. I thinkt there was one pick-up artist who said you should also have a lot female friends.

The motivation behind this is that it is easier to be introduced by female friends to females because it is rejection proof, you don't have to proof yourself socially since you are being introduced by mutual friend. What do you guys think about this?

It was a while back that I read daygame and bang (I need to reread anyway) and I don't remember anything about this. I think Roosh position is, if she doesn't give you pussy, dump her. I think this is wrong since she could indirectly help you get pussy by her social circle. I think this part of the game by networking is underestimated.

I'm not so good in networking. Some people are better at this than others. Do you guys have expierence with this?

Messages In This Thread