rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This African chick is driving me CRAZY!

This African chick is driving me CRAZY!

so here's the scoop.

Met this African chick this year around march time. She works at a toll booth on the motorway/freeway. Basically I was paying the toll and got her number. I gave her a call and asked if she had a boyfriend. She says yeah.

A week later I invite her out for dinner and she accepts. I take her out and buy her a meal. When we finished I head back to the car and kiss her straight away. She doesn't seem bothered by it so we make out some more.

A few minutes later both of us are getting hot so I tried to take it all the way in the car. But then a police car shows up and gives us a warning. So I tried again somewhere else but she declines to go full blown sex with me.

about 2 weeks later I get a call from the bf telling me to stay off his turf and to not "reap what I did not sow" but I basically tell him to f-off and unless I hear it from her. I call her and she says I should ignore him.

Since then we have been going out and I knew she still was with him.

Fast forward to today she claims she has broken up with him because of his promiscious nature and just 2 weeks ago she gave me a bj right in front her house. She wanted to carry on but it was late and I had a meeting in the morning so I told her I will see her soon.

For the past 3 days I have called and called but no answer. I have sent txts with no reply and I can even notice her rejecting my calls. What do you think is happening?

Messages In This Thread