rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ignorance is bliss - happiness in America

Ignorance is bliss - happiness in America

If you want to be happy in the US, don't leave it. A lot of guys on here will tell you to go to South America, Europe, and Asia because the women are so much nicer but what do you think will happen when you return? You will be forever discontented with the women here and then what? You will be forever unhappy. The worse thing I ever did was living in Brazil and Europe. Now, it takes a tremendous effort to put up with American women. I can barely tolerate them.

There is an old saying: ignorance is bliss and it's very true. My friends that have never left this country are much happier than I am. Because this is all they know! So really, don't travel and meet foreign women, sure it will be fun while you are there but you are going to be miserable once you come back. And since you will have to live most of your life here you might as well never know what exist elsewhere because then you will just be unhappy. That knowledge that there are better women out there will forever keep you in a state of discontentment. So before you rush off to those foreign countries with their feminine women, think really hard about it. Because I can tell you, there have been many a times, I wish I had never gone and had just remained ignorant but some happy with my lot here.

There is another saying - about Brazil: there are two kinds of men, those dreaming of going there and those dreaming of returning. I was the first and now I am the second. But even Brazil is changing...

Messages In This Thread