rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Close a Bartender?

How to Close a Bartender?

Feel free to close and point me to another thread if this has been covered. I just couldn't find it from a search.

Anyhow, I was out at a networking event a couple of weeks ago, and hit it off with this cute blonde bartender working at the upscale restaurant where the event was being held. We chatted for about 15 minutes after the event was over and I asked her when she usually works but didn't ask for her phone number. A week later I went back into the restaurant on a Friday night for a couple of drinks before heading out for the night hoping she would be there- she was. I ended up striking up a conversation with some other dude at the bar that knew the owner and five minutes later, I'm hanging out with the owner of the restaurant having drinks and shooting the shit. I'm guessing that was enough of a DHV for her to give me her number. That was two weeks ago.

I've been texting with her every few days and she responds immediately, so I think she's interested but the couple of times I've pushed for a meetup outside the restaurant, she goes silent. I did do a bit of internet stalking and figured out she works that bartending gig and a day job and went to a SEC school. Stalked her FB friends list and of the 1200 or so friends, I only spied a handful of black dudes (I'm black). She's 23 and I'm 30.

My question is how do I get her to actually meet me for drinks somewhere or some other meetup? Maybe I'm reading this completely wrong and she's just stringing me along? Thoughts anyone?

Messages In This Thread