rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stunners in Asia - Models, 10s, Hot Girls

Stunners in Asia - Models, 10s, Hot Girls

Quote: (11-01-2010 03:33 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2010 02:10 AM)Kona Wrote:  

The best way to get your feet, or whatever, wet with Asian girls, and Asian culture is to come to Hawaii.

Gotta disagree there. I was in Hawaii earlier this year and thought it mostly sucked.

The primary reason is cost.

Everything is so damn expensive that, if you have spent a lot of time in asia and south america as I have, you just feel like you are getting costantly ripped off.

Met some cool people when I was there and had a good time but did not even see one girl that I would say was a stunner.

As someone who lives there, you are going to have a different experience of Hawaii than me but the best place to get your feet wet with asian girls is obviously going to be in Asia.

It's strange that you say you didn't see any stunners in Hawaii, Lumiere. I have a text from you that says "Just saw the hottest local girl, she's got a boyfriend though. damn." There's one right???

That being said, you pay for quality.

If you only stay in touristy areas, naturally you'll feel ripped off. That's what Waikiki was designed to do. Compare to say maybe Boracay. Out there' you're still getting jacked, the money just isn't worth as much. The difference is they're so broke in UPI they send their daughters to blow white guys to sell a plate of pancit. Here in Hawaii we just charge $1.85 for a bottled water. Just look at how much better looking a Hawaii raised Filipina is versus a Cebu City raised one is. We got dentists?

The theory that Hawaii is a good place to familiarize with Asia is because there's far less language barriers. All the Asians are trying to speak English. I don't believe a lot of people's talk on this forum that have such wonderful reports of getting laid in PI when none of them speak at least Tagalog. I do, and Ilocano. When I go there, I catch what the girls are saying, and every one of them is on the take in one way or another. The shitty part is, they're going after a tube of toothpaste, or a 50 cent kickback from a restaurant owner. Then guys get jaded and think it's the greastes place on earth. In actuality, you're still getting scammed, and mindfucked on top of it.

Plus, when you're in Hawaii, you catch girls while they're on vacation, so they're loosened up. It's way easier to swoop J-girls here than anywhere in Japan. Why not start where it's easiest? When you get over there, you'll understand your targets a lot better because you have experience with them?

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread