rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking up 18-20 year olds

Picking up 18-20 year olds

Quote: (11-07-2013 04:04 AM)lush1 Wrote:  

So I've heard but I've never found that to be the case. I live in a university town and although the native girls are fucking idiots they're still reasonably posh. For these girls social circle game is everything, they won't even look at you if you're not part of their gang, or a DJ or a promoter etc. It's not they're stuck up they just don't seem to be as sexually aware as their euro counterparts (despite the fact they dress like prostitutes).

I'd imagine its a different story in the northern towns with more working class girls but I have no experience of that.

Euro girls seem much more primal, if they like the look if you that's all that matters, they will let you know and feel comfortable letting you dominate, they are much more feminine.

In my experience it is common that if an English girl likes you she will do everything she can to suppress it, avoid eye contact etc (unless she's drunk out of her mind). Euro girls eyes will light up and will be very open to you.

I find English girls to be pretty non sexual, however they binge drink a lot which causes them to act like sluts. There is a big difference between being sexual and being drunken sluts IMO, I've not got much interest in the latter.

All generalisations obviously!

I'm afraid I concur with what lush1 wrote. I'm a student again - postgrad at a big UK university and got nowhere in the first month, despite attending a variety of events. It seems to be a social circle game above all and I don't hava a patience for it. The furthest I got whilst at the uni some time ago was a Scottish 1st year student whom I got out on a couple dates, got a make out, she learnt I was a decade younger, then never heard back from her. I did my direct approaches on a campus but, as it was said before, girls gossip and got a bit of bad reputation. Don't fancy clubs so I fall back on day game for faster results.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Messages In This Thread