rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking up 18-20 year olds

Picking up 18-20 year olds

Quote: (10-15-2013 09:37 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2013 05:59 PM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

Traffic court.

Please - do elaborate. I'd like to hear what you know about this.

Wald

The last time I got a traffic ticket (three years ago in Northern Virginia), I had the option of paying the fine via mail or appearing in court. Since I knew I would be off during that time I went to court (fully intending defend myself, I didn't because the prosecutor offered me a deal which resulted in a reduced fine and no points, but I digress).

Anyway, while I was waiting in the back of the court room I noticed there were several cute girls in attendance. I think it varies from county to county but usually there is one day per week reserved for traffic court. People were constantly going in and out so there seemed like good turn-over. The best way to describe it was running day game before I had any idea what day game was, asking things like "is this the court room for traffic court?" or "what are you in for?" and then just rambling. I kind of also liked it because the girls seemed were nervous and eager to talk to get their mind off of it.

To the best of my knowledge it wasn't just 18-20 yr old girls there were a wide range of ages (but still on the younger side), it just so happened that the girl that I number crunched/instadated was 20 years old. I don't think it will beat college campuses, but if you are looking for some variety and somewhere warm your local county courthouse might not be a terrible option.

Messages In This Thread