rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Economic crisis torch handed to woman

Economic crisis torch handed to woman

Quote: (10-13-2013 02:25 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

There are a lot of Jews in finance and media, but the Jews are not necessarily united.

Nope, trust me I am not on the NWO jewish overlord conspiracy.

However, if I see jews dominating in media, finance and to a lesser degree politics, then I am not going to be intellectually dishonest and label it a coincidence or just claim it is because they work hard.

There IS something called jewish culture, jewish nepotism, jewish superiority feeling etc.

Of course, this is not saying that the jews are united or conspiring, but that there certainly is favoritism and a tribe mentality among some jews, which also shows in their preference for jewish partners exclusively.

The above does not bother me at all, but it does bother me when many jews seem to want to breakdown christian culture, racial unity in Europe, traditional gender roles etc, while at the same time being very traditional themselves.

And jews have been overrepresented in marxism, feminism, multiculturalism and the pro-gay movement.

My personal opinion is that jewish culture unfortunately have been very much solidified as being an anti-culture. Which is understandable, but then it makes a lot more sense why there does seem to be some animosity deep below the surface, maybe even almost instinctual, against what is seen as established western culture, because that culture hasn't been too good for the jews.

Messages In This Thread