rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yoga & Martial Arts

Yoga & Martial Arts

Quote: (11-13-2013 02:01 PM)RedPillMind Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2013 12:42 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

I just told you that it does. Not sure what your problem is. Calling someone a liar without any proof is no way to start out on a forum.

You should try to learn from those with actual knowledge, not revel in ignorance. This forum is all about self-improvement as real men. That involves graciously accepting that you might be wrong.

I'm not new to this forum, been lurking for years, only recently registered. I'm very familiar with all posters and all concepts discussed here. I have graciously considered that I might be wrong and come to the conclusion that I am not. Simple as that. So that being said, I disagree with your assertion that it includes "full contact" fighting.

You are missing the entire point. I am not making an assertion. I have practiced Krav Maga. As such, I am making a statement of fact from personal experience. So, I am either telling the truth or I am a liar. There is no in-between.

Obviously, the full-on full-contact fighting aspect of Krav Maga does not include strikes to the eyes, throat, groin, or sides of the knees. Not intentionally anyhow. I have certainly taken my fair share by accident.

Those videos are nonsensical. Any full-on full-contact fighting would, at minimum, include wrist wraps, gloves, and mouth guards (and usually head gear) -- just as you would wear in a boxing ring. I myself bought a custom made mouth guard.

What you posted are demonstrations of technique. If you cannot tell the difference between full-on full-contact fighting and demonstrations of technique, then you should not post as if you have any degree of knowledge in the matter.

I found this forum because of its international travel aspect. I could care less who else is offering PUA advice. All I am saying is that this Krauser guy, like you, knows absolutely nothing about Krav Maga. In your case, you also seem unwilling to learn. Why argue about something outside your experience?

Messages In This Thread