rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pick a place for me to live

Pick a place for me to live

I find myself in a cool situation where I have some say in where I want to work/live. It can basically be anywhere in the continental US, except for Florida or New York.

Right now I'm considering Boston, Columbus OH, Vegas and Philadelphia.

I tried for Phoenix and Newark already, but they're both no-go's. It's kind of complicated how the networking works in my industry because certain places are harder to get to than others.

I'm in my mid-20's, make six figures, single with no kids and no debt.

I'm a novice to game but making strides and want to be in a hot spot where I can swoop girls to my place (so no suburbs or rural areas).

I really hate high cost of living areas (I know Boston isn't the best) and humidity/allergy places. Texas and Oklahoma are really bad for me because of the allergies there.

No huge preference for weather besides that. I like all of the seasons but sunny and hot all the time like Tucson would be cool.

If anyone has experience with the places I mentioned above, or you think you have some cool background on a city/state I should check out, I'd love to hear from you guys. There is a lot of experience on this board so I'd like to pool from it and learn from everyone's lives.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread