rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being a "Gentleman"

Being a "Gentleman"

This girl on her facebook just wrote.... "this man knocks on my car window scares the shit out of me and asks if he can give me something... he gives me a rose and says if someone hasn't told you that you're gorgeous today don't worry they were thinking it smiles and walks away... wow didn't ask me for my number or anything... maybe there are still gentleman out there?"

I said, "Yeah, that was a shivelrous act, but now he doesn't have your number, he'll probably never see you again."

She wrote back, " I'm not interested in seeing him again... It was very sweet..."

Uhhhhh...... Maybe that's why there aren't many gentlemen out there anymore, the rest of us are busy trying to get laid. I'm not saying I don't or you shouldn't do things like open a door for a girl or get her chair for her here and there, but really? How can you be suprised that more men aren't gentlemen and do these kinds of things if you are telling me you met one, but wouldn't want to meet him again? It's these girls own damn faults there aren't many gentlemen left, because they wouldn't fuck them. If I was getting mad poon for giving girls roses, I'd probably be buying a lot more roses.

Messages In This Thread