rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Punishing girls in your stable

Punishing girls in your stable

Long story short there is this girl that I have yet to bang that was super needy and into me and I texted/flirted with her but ignored her alot cuz she was being needy (which led her to liking me alot more)..

Anyways I see her at a rave and she was only a little drunk and we end up staying together the whole night making out / being a couple for the night.

I call this girl two days later and long story short I found out she lied about being busy so she can hang out with one of my guy friends who also knows her. I got pissed because she was lying and I bitched her out and told her shes a lying bitch and that dishonesty is the worst quality in a person and I said a bunch of other shit that was truthful.. she was trying to call me but i kept ignoring her calls. I ended up deleting her number, snapchat and facebook.

Should I try gaming this girl still, she seemed really upset about the whole situation.. Would it appear weak if I got in contact with her only two days after I told her to never msg me again?

I know I probably should just forget about her but I'm having trouble just letting her go. Who knows what could have came out of this relationship shes a pretty quality girl. shes 19 i'm 18.. she lives at her own place cuz her aunt owns the house and she is new to drinking and hasn't slept around yet (maybe virgin but prob not)

Messages In This Thread