rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking the hints of girls with orbiters

Taking the hints of girls with orbiters

I've started running into this almost video game like situation. Imagine some girl who has a very obvious male orbiter on her coming up to you and making it bluntly obvious she wants it badly.

I honestly don't know how to play this because part of me is "bros before hoes" and the other half says "notches".

I remember being in the orbiter position not too long ago and remember how demeaning it is. I don't like entertaining sluts beyond an actual bang, but these guys haunt me if i go in and swoop the chick.

As a guy, i responded to the marketplace a long time ago and became who i am today because of it. However that's not enough for me, I want to discourage this behaivor in women even though there are many other guys who will take the lead regardless. A pointless endeavor but i can afford to be choosy with who i spend my time with and sleep with.

Serious opinions on this one. pros and cons of the high road/ positive karma or going for the notch and getting the negative karma?

(realistically I'll probably just go for the notch and hope the orbiter puts 1 and 1 together. Pump and dump)

Messages In This Thread