rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is 100+ women banged nothing these days?

Is 100+ women banged nothing these days?

Quote: (09-13-2016 09:55 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2016 09:39 PM)Irish Wrote:  

I think rather than proving he got laid he's talking about proof of quality

thanks for the great example of locker room big talk tho...
Act like you've been there before. If you have to send pictures of a girl to your friends to prove you got laid, then you have some serious self esteem issues.

This reminds me of the young teenage "smell my finger" days. In my experience, the guys that don't believe you are getting laid as much as you are is because they are not getting laid so they see it as an improbable event.

One thing I know about game is that: game recognizes game. If you are good at pulling women, it is easy to tell who is and who isn't getting laid. My friends have never doubted that I am getting what I say I am, simply because they have seen me in action in person. The proof is in the pudding and if you are regularly pudding it inside then your friends will trust and believe you because they have seen the quality of tail that you pull on the regular. If they don't believe you or dont trust your word there is probably a reason behind that.

Messages In This Thread