rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women are picking up men now

Women are picking up men now

Like the posters above stated this has always been happening. Nowadays I think girls are more direct, in the past they would just keep sending signals until the guy wised up and made a move. A lot of good looking guys get snatched up in relationships pretty quickly as well.

Not to derail this thread, but for the rest of us (the 90% of guys who rarely get approached) it's better to focus on what we can do that has us getting approached more. The two big things I've changed in the past few years was my clothing style and gaining muscle mass. We've mentioned it on this board a million times before, but still how many guys are doing it right? It's hard to keep consistency. Nearly every time I've seen girls become aggressive and straight up throw themselves at guys in bars, the guys have been muscular.

I got a style consultation with Tanner at masculine-style.com and the guy is legit. I've gotten complements on my clothing from men and women since I've used his services.

For a tall somewhat lanky guy such as myself, I'm muscular but if I don't wear tighter clothing no one will ever know. Not shirt sizes that are ridiculously too small, but I think even that is better than baggy clothes that show nothing. I had this girl make fun of me at a bar a few months back asking me if I shopped at baby gap because my shirt was tight, but that didn't stop me from banging her later that night and her complementing my chest.

Also vibe is huge, I refuse to be one of those guys who is muscular but seem unfriendly like they aren't having a good time. Friendly, social, and happy is the way I go.

Messages In This Thread