rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women are picking up men now

Women are picking up men now

Quote: (10-07-2013 02:45 PM)XYZ Wrote:  

OGNorcal how built is your friend, are we talking bodybuilder or just in good shape?

My bro is certainly not a "bodybuilder" in fact he doesn't even work out, he's just one of these people blessed with good genetics. A lot of guys who are into working out try to downplay genetics or sometimes even call it a "myth", but there are people who are just naturally large, and strong, my friend is one of them. If he got into weightlifting he'd be such a beast it's not even funny. Dude is probably about 240 pounds, he isn't really cut and doesn't have loads of muscle definition, but he isn't chubby either. That said he does have big arms, chest, shoulders, etc. Even though he doesn't work out, he is naturally strong, I've seen him lift heavy bags full of soil like it was nothing. I'm 5 ft 11 in 185 lbs, been going hard at the gym doing the right lifts for about 2 years now, when we stand side by side we look about equally built, although I'm sure I have better definition than him.

That said, like guys are saying on here, a lot of it does have to do with ratios, when there are way more guys than girls, the girls can naturally be selective. Also usually it is older women (cougars) that are the most aggressive, but it's also regular younger girls that are doing it too now.

My buddy gets approached from women all across the board, ranging from 5's who have no business approaching him, to solid 8's, like the chick who he is currently dating that approached him, invited him back to her place, spread her legs that same night.

A lot of it is that hot women want to fuck hot guys, that is common sense, but when some better looking guys may be more aloof and not put in a high amount of effort to approach, the chicks may take the initiative. Maybe she's a strong 8 and most of the guys that have been stepping to her are 7's in her book, she sees a tall, buff, handsome guy that she rates a 9, instead of engaging the less attractive men, she beelines it to the handsome guy, saying hello to him with seductive eyes, giving him the green light to hit on her.

That said, like it has been mentioned here, most guys will need "fuck up avoidance game", but any good looking guy who isn't a complete fucktard with really bad anxiety, psychological issues, or no social skills, will be able to coast by with no problem. Success breeds competance, and confidence. Once a good looking guy knows his stock and has bed a handful of women, he will become more confident and know how to manuever in those situations.

I did know one tall good looking guy who had no game, while he did get laid, still more than most guys, he also fucked it up a lot too. A lot of it was he lacked the awareness of which women were into him, and he also had anxiety, and didn't pull the trigger and escalate when he need to. He also had lower self confidence than he should have, and was too emotional, and would get easily upset by stuff that women would do, he did not have a "thick enough skin" so to speak.

Messages In This Thread