rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women are picking up men now

Women are picking up men now

This has always happened, but I agree it's becoming more common as women get more aggressive

I see it happening a lot and I get approached myself pretty often-sometimes they will turn to you and make a comment as you are ordering a drink, or grab your arm as you're walking by, wave at you, "toast" you with their drink, offer you a sample of their drink, yell" woo-hoo" at you and so on

Mostly it's 5s who do it, with some 4s and 6s, but I have been opened by some real hotties as well, though that's not nearly as common.

It's seldom a true slam dunk though, especially if you want a SNL . You need fuck-up avoidance game at the least; I've lost girls with bad game when I was having an off night and I've seen it happen plenty of times with other guys, the girls start off excited and attracted and you can see the attraction fade when she realizes the guy is a boring beta. But, the better looking the guy the worse game he can get away with. The best technique is "Game-Lite" -be confident and funny, but keep the cockiness and teasing at a moderate level. This is a good time to use the "qualifying" technique-she approached you after all so subtly make her prove why she is worthy of you. This is a better way to show value in this situation than cocky or asshole game.

Scotian is right too, ratio is a big factor here; the fewer guys per girl there are, the more assertive the girls have to be to get attention

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread