rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women are picking up men now

Women are picking up men now

Yup. I've written about a certain friend of mine on the forum multiple times, the guy doesn't need game at all, women throw themselves at him. It's frustrating winging with him out at the bars, because like Nomad describes, women outright approach him and game him, while I put in the work to approach and spit game, but often feel invisible when they are more interested in my friend. The worst is when I outright approach a chick, and she ignored me, only to ask about "my friend", maybe I will sound like a hater, but I never facilitate hook ups for him in that situation, admittedly it irks me, but I tell them, "if you are really that into him, approach him yourself, just like the way I approached you."

My bro is 6 ft 5 in., naturally built, has green eyes, and what I'd consider "male model looks." The funny thing is he thinks he has game, and when we are chilling with the bros or other random dudes, and he wants to dispel game advise, it's just hilarious. He straight up says, "don't approach women, that just makes you looks desperate", he says just "chill at the end of the bar with your drink in hand, and over the night women will slowly approach you." What he fails to understand is that it only happens to 5-10% of guys like him, the other 90% of us need to put in work and spit game.

I've been with him when a chick just came up to him outright, introduced herself and started flirting with him, he was dating a chick at the time and wasn't interested, but when the interaction ended and she walked away, my buddy was beaming, he went off about "now that's what I call game guys, you see how into me she was?" While I just shook my head and got into it with him about how she was attracted to him on his looks, and it had nothing to do with game. He always tells me my game sucks, and I'll admit I'm not the best, but I know I have better game then my friend, he has no real game, just a bit of confidence, which comes along with good looks and the success the looks will bring you. If I had my friends looks/heights, I can guarantee that I'd crush way more ass than my friend.

Basically if you fit the right ideal of what women want you will get laid no problem with very little effort. If you are between 6 ft 2 to 6 ft. 6 in., have a good strong build, and have well above average facial looks, women will be attracted to you. The holy trinity, looks, height, and muscles. Most of us are only lucky enough to have one of the three characteristics, if you have all three, you should be unstoppable. I got a lot of shit for it, but I made a thread a while back called, "better to get game advice from less attractive men", I don't doubt that there are good looking guys out there with great game you can learn from, however most guys like that have automatic attraction, and can't put themselves in the shoes of a less attractive man.

Messages In This Thread