rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women are picking up men now

Women are picking up men now

I watched something interesting this weekend. I watched as women approached and picked up two different friends of mine. American women, as they become more like men are also becoming the instigators of relationships. They are approaching with a high level of confidence and competence. I was impressed. But here is the most interesting part. They are NOT picking men based on status or money. They are picking men based on looks! Just like men, women today, are picking men based on how good they look - at least to have fun with that night or for a short time. This will completely change the relationship dynamic between men and women.

These guys didn't need to have any Game. They were chosen simply because they were good looking or fit a stereotype. It's like the reverse of being an attractive woman - she doesn't need to have a great personality or know more than one language. As this increases the whole concept of what is Game will need to change. Also when a woman selects you the probability that she will flake becomes very low plus she will make it easy for you in every way. And I see this happening across all age groups, races, and demographics.

PS In one instance a group of women literally mobbed my friend. It was like he was a movie star. While I was completely ignored. Now, just to compete I had to pull out some serious dance game but compared to him, I am always working much harder for everything. So does looks matter? You bet your ass it does - in America today. As a lawyer once told me, I can't take my cars and houses into a bar. Chances are today, even if he could, it wouldn't matter that much...

Messages In This Thread