rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Badoo game: proven to work

My Badoo game: proven to work

I'm not into internet dating but after some friends talking about Badoo i created an account just a week ago to check it out.

Most women on those kind of sites are a lost of time 'cause they are actually afraid to meet for real or keep ages to select the best man they can or the one from their platonic dreams, so you may end just talking to them for months or years and not getting any dating.

So that's the game:

1 - Keep on clicking Yes ( would meet ) for any passable women, must be a massive number. Spend time on it.

2 - Don't talk to any of them, you may talk if it is a mutual attraction but avoid doing so. She is the one that should talk to you.

3 - Once you are in a conversation, really quickly say how you dislike the cyber thing, that you are a real world person etc and that if she wants to talk to you she would have too meet you in a bar or anything for a talking today, must be TODAY. Most will just not accept but those are the women you are running from and then ignore/block them. Don't keep talking over the internet.

By using this technique i got my first date yesterday. It was a sweet and rich MILF. We met in a bar, after some talking and drinks we had a discrete make out and she brought me to a motel and back home with her high end Mercedez Benz.

Messages In This Thread