rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Over 40 Game

Over 40 Game

Quote:Quote:

If you have strong frame and inner game her friends opinions are irrelevant.

Your opinion on the subject should be that her friends are clearly nuts and are scared of being with a guy that they are too immature to deal with.

If your game is tight, any such objection from her friends about you on ANY subject, will solicit a "oh my god I know but there is just something about him" response from her.

Guys, thanks a lot. Not only insightful but very clearly stated.

Lumiere is like Lao Tse, Sun Tzu, and Anthony Robbins rolled into one.

And Caramel, you ae totally right, to shut up and listen is so huge even i've noticed it. When I'm nervous I'll keep trying to say stuff, even when I've already got
her going and she's just talking herself into bed-- if I would just SHUT UP hahhah...

If she talks and you just listen, then she'll say you were a great conversationalist.

A college friend from long ago put it well: "Everybody is so busy thinking about what they're going to say, no one listens to anyone. "

The problem with people who are right is you have to listen to them even if you don't feel like it.

Messages In This Thread