rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Harem Containment Thread

Harem Containment Thread

I think rotating two girls counts as a soft harem for sure. I've done before and it's really enjoyable.

There's seven days in a week so you really only have time for a finite number of women. Even if you are a trust fund kid living some sort of pseudo tucker max lifestyle you won't have time for more then two different girls a day and that's pretty extreme for an average guy.

I'd say to break it into days. Give one day to each of the regulars up to three and then a fourth day for irregulars. If you get into some sort of long term thing then give her the remaining days and give excuses why you aren't available the rest. All theory though as I haven't really gone this far.

I think that it's important like previously mentioned to not let your life get dull because the girls are consuming all your time. They will disappear for no explanation. Probably all at once and you'll be left with nothing to do. So if you go to yoga on Tuesdays and Thursdays and go to the gym Mon, Wed, Fri then keep doing that. Don't let it fall by the way side.

Time really is the limiting factor for women.

Messages In This Thread