rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She talked about other guys

She talked about other guys

Got out of an 8 month LTR earlier this summer in July. Was talking to someone about it today(my mom..), about why it was over, because, moms ask about stuff like that. One of the things that bugged me was that she always talked about other men. When we first got together she talked on and on about her exes. At dinners she would make comments about men she saw, like, 'oh he looks like...' or 'he looks like a lifetime bartender', just always some comment. She saw Chris Noth in a restaurant when we had dinner with her parents, and her mom told her to calm the fuck down because she was afraid how it would look to me(in spanish), it was pretty embarrassing for her and I. We tried to get back to together after I broke up with her several times, and she would say 'her friends man does this' , or stuff like 'when I was with... we would dream together'. Always felt compared to.

Needless to say, I dumped her for good. High quality women except for these and other traits, like intensity and the need for marriage/kids. I realize now that when I got in it, I should have run once the red flags started to fall. I chose to over look them, it was the first LTR since I divorced, so I was blinded by new DD titties. Now I know exactly what I want; no marriage, no kids, no relationships. Just fun.

Messages In This Thread