rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

D.C. Captured In One Picture?

D.C. Captured In One Picture?

Quote: (10-05-2013 05:01 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2013 04:33 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2013 04:01 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2013 03:49 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2013 03:34 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

In all seriousness, people here work harder than people anywhere else in the world. Say what you want to say about politics and all the other DC-related stigma, we bust our goddamn asses.

Busting ass at "make work fuckery". The real DC (Dork City).[Image: dodgy.gif]

http://ideas.time.com/2013/10/04/shutdow...essential/

Don't believe the spin the mainstream media feeds you straight from bullshit mountain. The truth is hundreds of thousands of people (non-government employees are still affected) are out of jobs and paychecks and won't be paid retroactively. You don't seem to understand how the world works. You're regurgitating what the media wants you to.

"You don't seem to understand how the world works."

Dork Central is full of "make work fuckery" which you're obviously a part of and defending, go figure.

My world is far removed from any dork central or fuckery. This affects hundreds of thousands of families financially. Take off the blinders, most of the hard-working people in this town don't have cozy jobs. Faux news wants you to think this shutdown affects no one.

No one cares that you're far removed from the "norm" in Dork Central and the exception. Next major holiday, take a look how rush hour traffic is a breeze around the beltway because the subsidized drones are off.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Messages In This Thread