rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Major Canadian newspaper uses the term "Red Pill"

Major Canadian newspaper uses the term "Red Pill"

Quote: (10-05-2013 07:58 PM)kbell Wrote:  

I hate the term red pill. Especially because it was coined by the formerly Wachowski brothers now siblings. Basically the one became a tranny.

"Red Pill" means very different things to different people, and can fall into the same jingoism and lack of clarity I call reification.

Abtract terms like that get co-opted by the exact forces you are trying to combat, because all powerful forces by definition have money.

What I mean is:

Real Issues where men are treated unfairly which you can intelligently debate:

1) Lifetime alimony when it is almost always paid by men to women out of proportion to their incomes and potential.

2) The fact that 90%+ of workplace deaths are men, and there are no specific programs to combat that.

3) If women get custody more than half the time ( as well as child support despite the men being objectively equally good at parenting and willing.

These are issues that you can discuss in objective terms, for instance the court papers are physically real and list whether the man or woman got custody.

Ambiguous Abstract Issues no one will ever stop arguing about because there is no solution to an abstraction:

1) Feminist philiosophy is bad.

2) We need Red Pill laws.

3) Cultural Marxism is bad.

These are not issues you can discuss objectively. You can argue about what is "red pill" for just as long as you can argue what is "God".

Messages In This Thread