rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Possible ex salvaging [no hangup] - Advice needed

Possible ex salvaging [no hangup] - Advice needed

Purely as an experiment, I'm thinking of trying my hand at getting back with an ex, if only for a few last bangs (We were in an 8-month relationship after being friends for a few months, one of the greatest reverse LJBFs I've pulled off.) Please understand that what I am trying to do is going to be merely an exercise at testing social dynamics, not an "I want to get back my girlfriend" rant. I have been preparing for this since the beginning of the relationship, and am simultaneously gaming other girls in the background.

So, here goes:

We broke up around 2 weeks ago (she tried the "We need to talk approach, and I agreed to the breakup, which totally threw her off balance). Like Roissy instructs in his posts, I have let her go completely, adopting a rather Zen-style approach that seems to have gotten her on edge. During the first one and half week, she was acting clingy and concerned (which I brushed off, or replied to neutrally), and for the last few days she's been acting angry, offended, tearful, and angsty. (I know this since we both live in the same hostel.) I have maintained state control, and as far as I know, she hasn't jumped to a new cock.

Since the three-week mark is near (according to a post by Roissy, the loneliness of the dumper maximizes at around three weeks), I was wondering whether I should re-initiate contact at the 21-day mark, or simply let it slide and let her contact me if she wants to. I don't really care either way, but this chick is pretty easy (honestly) and I don't want to look possible gift pussy in the mouth.

Messages In This Thread