rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Preperation for Brazil 101

Preperation for Brazil 101

Okay guys, can I have a spreadsheet of ''must have'' or ''must know'' for Brazil. I ain't going over there with just my dick in my hand, I want to be prepared for all cons and pros. So far, this is what I have gathered for my escapades in Brazil.

- Portuguese (Taking evening lessons) 1 year

- Income (I hear there is high unemployment in Brazil), what markets in the employment range would be suitable for a European/UK dude to invest in whilst there?

- Physique (Do looks matter as much as the Western World?) I'm good looking, but I'm not sure how the cats out there in Brazil compare to us over here?

- Social Circle (I've made an Orkut account already, how easy is it to make friends out there as I'll be travelling solo or possibly with one other dude?)

- Relationships and Hooking-Up (What are the cons and pros here, as a UK/European dude to hook up with Brazilian girls and is it rare to get into relationships with these women?)

Messages In This Thread