rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Read my girl's diary...

Read my girl's diary...

Quote: (10-03-2013 03:34 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

Get a copy of the diary entry just in case

It would be wise to do so

I echo this sentiment. I also am a bit harsher than the rest of these guys.

1. She fucked your best friend a week after you laid the relationship to rest? Both her and your best friend have a little explaining to do. They could've had a modicum of respect for your feelings, despite not being in a relationship.

2. Is she on the lease? Do you have a rental agreement with her? If not, I'd change the locks IMMEDIATELY and call her to let her know that she can arrange a time to come pick up her stuff and you will meet her. If she comes to pick up her stuff including furniture I'd write off the cost of the abortion (it's some chance that it's yours and it's so cheap versus the alternative I'd just let it go as punishment for your mistakes...learn from it). If she considers you buying the furniture from her, make sure you don't pay full retail and that you take out her half of the abortion.

3. Do NOT have her live with you any longer than you absolutely are legally required to.

4. Do NOT be emotional about this. Sure, kicking her out immediately MIGHT seem like an emotional reaction (versus giving her more notice) but she's proven to be untrustworthy and changing the locks so that she no longer lives there is the shortest route to having her done with and minimizing drama

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread