rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Read my girl's diary...

Read my girl's diary...

Afternoon guys,

I need to vent, this past saturday I had the distinct pleasure of having a weekend free from my girl. I went out and proceeded to destroy my cell phone.

When I got home at around 2:30am, I started stumbling around looking for my torx bit set. I ended up started digging through all of my dressers looking for it. I found something far more interesting, my girlfriend's diary.

Of course I had to open it up however I can't believe I have found myself in this predicament.

We've been dating since the summer of 2011. We had a momentary lapse where I broke up with her and slept around hardcore during college. This was a 3 month stint where she was in my rotation [Image: banana.gif]

Anyway, we got back together and everything seemed fine. Around my birthday in July, we had plans to lay the relationship to rest peacefully since circumstance was going to send us to different places.

Well, after reading her diary I found out she slept with my best friend about a week after I moved to NYC. Alright, this is fair we were single.

However, in October I got a phone call from her telling me that she is pregnant. Apparently after all of the nuttiness, she did the math and decided that it was mine since she was "x week" pregnant.

At the time I believed her, I flew her out and had the "procedure" taken care of. We split it 50/50. Afterwards, we proceeded to delve back into a long distance relationship where we would see each other a few times a month. I asked her if she wanted to keep it open so we could slept around. She said no. Fair enough, we still both slept around especially after looking through her diary.

The stickler though for this is the abortion, after reading this and finding out. I'm pretty pissed. I don't believe for one second this was "mine" and I don't believe her.

I literally sat there reading the damn book and had a realization that I had my fears played out. I really fear being cuckolded. It's always been there, but reading RVF and Roissy only made me more aware of it and to be watchful.

This was just too much. She was trying to tell me to "Get over it" and "she'll pay me back for the procedure". To make it worse, I decided to have her be my live in girlfriend in my 1 bedroom apartment so I'm a bit stuck at the moment.

I can afford the place, but a handful of the furniture was bought by her so I'm going to have to pay her for the furniture and stuff. Either way i'm most likely going to give her a month to move out and pay her $1500 for the mattress, sofa, chairs, and other stuff she bought for our place so that way I don't have to change everything up.

I wasn't sure I wanted to post this here, but I saw the other post about the dude who walked in on his own girl getting it on.

Lessons learned:

1. Never turn a ONS FB into a long term relationship.
2. If she cucked some other guy before with my own progeny I should have hit the eject button a long time ago.
3. Never ask a girl to move in with you until an engagement ring is on the finger.
4. Fuck my life, how did I find myself in this mess. It's fucking me up royally.

I look forward to being back on the market.

Messages In This Thread