rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Modafinil

Modafinil

Quote: (01-25-2014 06:59 AM)crippler Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2014 10:00 PM)puckman Wrote:  

He is my GP and a really smart guy who errs on the side of natural remedies and chinese medicine.

Would you still trust his opinion if he told you that you were having issues because of a family curse and needed an exorcism?

His medical training is in "traditional Western medicine" (aka "Medicine").

I think many doctors are obsessed with having to do something to justify people coming to see them, "do nothing" should be a vaild option but they can't stand non-intervention, so they offer treatments that don't do anything positive but probably won't make anything worse.

Smart people are always among the first to fall for bullshit, precisely because they're so confident that they're smart enough not to get taken in.

Yeah, hes in a trendy area so I suppose he needs his 'niche'. I think he is genuine, and has been a good doc so far. Another thing too, we got into a philosophical discussion about sleep pills and Test therapy as well, and he feels the same way, if you dont fix the lifestyle first the drugs will always be your only option. Even though in the past he rx'd me test therapy and sleeping pills... Think he has taken an even harder stance on this now, even went so far as to give me other docs to talk to. On one hand I just want him to go along with what I want, on the other, I agree with him on the lifestyle fix first.

Messages In This Thread