rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female Role Models?

Female Role Models?

Who are some positive female role modems today? It just occurred to me that I can not think of any. Not one. Honestly, Miley Cyrus was my first though. Just a few years ago she seemed like the perfect, wholesome all American girl. Now, she's a fuckin scuzzbag and embarrassment to her poor ole pops that no father should allow his daughter to watch.

The other thought was Khloe Kardashian. Yea, she can be a big mouthed bitch and all that, but she's one of the few women who really seems to stand by her man and care about their future together, and try to make it work, as opposed to stepping out and taking him for half. Is she a perfect role model? Fuck no, but I really am having trouble thinking of anyone better.

Are/were these two really the best America has to offer young girls? Is it that bad? Please, show me I'm wrong and shine some light on my small man brain.

Messages In This Thread