rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima Peru: A Whiteboy's Pussy Paradise and Travel Tips

Lima Peru: A Whiteboy's Pussy Paradise and Travel Tips

Quote: (11-21-2013 04:06 PM)bounce Wrote:  

Hey Paleodude, or anyone else who is familiar with Lima, I am moving there in January for 6 or 7 months. I just got accepted into Universidad del Pacifico which my school has an exchange program with. Pacifico is in Jesus Maria which is about 20 minutes from Miraflores. I heard you say you live in Miraflores. How important is it to live there? Is living in Magdelena del Mar OK? Basically, I'm wondering what I will be missing out on if I don't live in Miraflores.

There are a bunch of shared apartments that I'm looking at. They are all aroudn $300 for a small private, furnished room with a bathroom. The houses have between 20-30 rooms and have shared kitchen and living room area. The places I'm looking are houses primarily with international students so they should be almost hostel like in terms of parties, which could be cool or not.

My priorities are to be close to the beach, reasonably close to school, close to nightlife, and close to a gym/place to box and do ju jitsu. Does nightlife suck outside of Miraflores?

The nightlife that you'd probably be interested in would be in Miraflores or Barranco. There are a few decent spots in San Borja.

Magdelena is not a bad neighborhood to live, less expensive than Miraflores. I would try to stay east of Avenida Brasil, west side gets a little sketchy.

Keep in mind you'll be taking transportation to get around. Combis, or taxis, both very inexpensive in Lima.

Lima is a fun city, especially during the summer months December through April.

Messages In This Thread