rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Government shutdown

Government shutdown

Quote: (10-01-2013 10:28 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

The govt. shut down is all just politics. In the long run it will force either the Democrats to cut some spending or all in all the Democrats will own the spending and Obamacare going into the 2014 elections.

We would go back and forth, if we were to say what the people want b/c you seem to think that they do not want what has been deemed Obamacare.

Nonetheless, IIMT: how long do you predict that this shut down is going to last?

And, do you think that it is worth it to shut the govt down to prove some kind of point about needing to make cuts as being in the benefit of the American people?

Also, probably, this cut mentality is also going to screw the US economy, but maybe the cut mentality has so much momentum that both sides seem to think cutting is the way to prosperity... which I hope they do not screw things up too badly while cutting and the rich are attempting to rob regular people of social security, etc etc.

surely robbing has been going on for quite a while in the US and many societies.. and nothing new there... However, I would like the dollar and the system that is in place to maintain itself at least for the next 30 years while I go have fun banging girls into my old age in foreign lands. Are we gonna be able to have that with these ongoing shut downs, and such baloney?

Messages In This Thread