rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are most of you single?

Why are most of you single?

I'm 29. Just about 4 months reading game and shallowing the red pill. Past girlfriends lasted at most two months, so you could say I have been single all my life. As I discover more about myself and my goal in life, I get to understand that, besides sexual stimulus, most women cause me little to no interest after 3-4 dates.

I like to read about history, philosophy, politics and finance, been to 44 cities in 18 countries. So, almost any conversation with women bores me after 20 minutes.

It is just that my brain operates in a whole different level and I find it extremely tedious to adjust-you could call it "downsize"-my mind for casual conversation with women. Kinda like Sherlock Holmes, who considers himself a functional sociopath with little interest in the inferior minds of people.

So as you can see, learning game is of paramount importance for me in order to get laid, since in the past I repelled women solely on my words. I can begin to see results. In 4 months, 2 laids, several makeups and too many dates to remember, which mark a total improvement over past attemps. As I get more experience, my notch count will go up but I am deeply afraid that I will become so methodic, cold and calculating that I: (i) may loose the ability to care about creating any feelings with a woman; (ii) will see women as little more than a numbers game; and (iii) will learn to use them for my temporal company and pleasure.

Messages In This Thread