rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

the power of Guess.

the power of Guess.

*I’m writing this post with the assumption that a lot of you have read Bang.

Do any of you give straight, truthful answers to “Where are you from?” or “How old are you?”

What substitutes are there for “Guess!”?

“Guess!” (in Spanish I use “Que crees?”) has seemed so powerful to me since I first got into this whole thing. It preserves some mystery, if you will, but in a truly playful way that wishes to engage the person with a foreseeable objective on their end given inputs they already have from you (your appearance, your accent, your demeanor). It is far from the snarky “Wouldn’t you like to know?” perversions that USA girls are currently being advised to use.

It makes the girl think about you, makes her take a second, closer look at you, and makes her analyze what she observes in you. This will of course be good for you if you have your shit together and/or are attractive.

I have heard lots of variations on the idea that a girl decides in x minutes or seconds whether or not she wants to sleep with you, and am very willing to believe it is less than two minutes. “Guess” is usually deployed within those first two minutes and I think it works wonders in terms of controlling the frame.

It helps to avoid this occurrence, which I had experienced and overheard many times…
girl: “Where are you from?”
guy: *leans in* “I’m from Normal, Illinois.”
girl: *nods politely*/Ah, cool./Nice! My stepdad is from there.
guy: Yeah, it’s awesome…
*energy ends*

But what I am wondering is whether there is a consistent substitute for “Guess!”

For “how old are you?” are there any substitutes for “Guess!” you’d like to post here?
e.g. some shit like “Don’t worry, I ‘m legal”

And for “where are you from?” if one is from Miami or Istanbul or some similarly awe-inspiring place, can one leverage that in a playful, high-energy, frame-controlling way?

Messages In This Thread