rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being friends with girls

Being friends with girls

I wrote in lifestyle forum because I want to have lifestyles that's considered 'feminine' in U.S.
This is not about 'I want to be a Beta', 'I want to be her friends first, make a move later and freak her out'

I can't think of a typical American guy who will be down to go to art galleries, classical concert, opera, wine lounge, sushi, antique shops, malls, home decor places etc.

I opened this stylish chick at a coffee shop and realized she is an architect student. we talked about interior design and architecture. (one of my main interest) I gave her my number saying we should talk about this more. Although she txted me right after we split, she became cold when I hit her up. (no I didn't invite her to the bar)

I opened this Anna Kendrick looking chick at a bar. She is totally my type and has a finance degree. (same as mine but never worked in real field) we talked about that little bit and I gave her my number. I told her we can go to sushi together but since it's not a date, you have to pay for your own. It has been a week and I am sure she is gone.
I wouldn't mind just hanging out with her and listen to her real experience in finance field.

Obviously, I am a guy with a normal hormone level. I'd love to push it further if she is interested. But I don't mind just Hanging out with her doing things that fits my interest.

Why those two girls above ducked out?
because they knew I was just hitting on them indirectly and they weren't interested in me as a guy?
because they didn't get to know me even as friends?

I think it will look weird if I emphasize 'hey I really want to get to know you just as friends'

Is there a different way of approaching them if you want to be friends for common interests?

Messages In This Thread