rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dog Dies While Having Sex

Dog Dies While Having Sex

Quote: (09-28-2013 08:18 PM)Blaster Wrote:  

I wonder how he died. Doesn't look like he hit his head very hard and there's no blood.

Also, bitches literally can't escape after a dog climaxes. Dogs have a knot in their penis that prevents them from pulling out after orgasm.

Although sometimes it's the male that wants to escape. I saw in a nature documentary, a rogue wolf followed this pack for awhile and when at one point one of the beta females slips off to slut it up with the lone wolf. The alpha male spots them while they're still knotted together and attacks. The rogue barely escaped.

@Blaster:
Really, I believe that we cannot tell for sure, from this video, whether the chihuahua (male dog) died, and if he did, he could be locked to the female for a while (maybe 30 minutes) - but if he did die, then I would think that the lock of his penis inside the female would come off within about 5 minutes, b/c the blood flow to his would stop and it would deflate.

This lock happen to my Maltese female dog about 6 months ago, and my Maltese female dog is only about 10 pounds. She was "playing" with a male Pomeranian that was nearly 20 lbs, and before myself and the owner of the Pomeranian knew it the two dogs were locked together for about 45 minutes, and neither of them seemed to like the fact that they were locked together - even though they seemed to be enjoying getting there. And, I think that the only thing that you can do to get the two dogs unlocked is to wait. We were getting really impatient with waiting and looking up possible unlocking solutions on the internet.. There was conflicting information, but really, it seems that you just have to wait it out.. which 30 minutes to an hour can seem like a very long time.

Definitely, while our two dogs were locked together, they were very vulnerable for that period and I would imagine that it would be impossible to win a fight with another male dog (or a wolf), if your penis is stuck inside a female. Truly that would be a negative of having a dog's life, and getting killed by another male while your penis is stuck inside a female and you cannot fight back.

Regarding those guys laughing in the care, they seemed to be dumb / retarded fucks; however, i know us guys can some times laugh at any stupid thing when we are having a good time - but it seems so fucked up when I am listening to the guys in the car in the video b/c I don't really find it funny if the chihuahua really did die, unless that male dog merely passed out from the excitement or something like that, then it may be a little bit funny.

Messages In This Thread