rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jezebel: 'Real Housewife' Melissa Gorga's New Book Advocates Marital Rape

Jezebel: 'Real Housewife' Melissa Gorga's New Book Advocates Marital Rape

It is quite telling that feminists think doing anything for their husband or their family is demeaning and not equal. That Big Mac story is the epitome of a modern feminist who thinks that she is an "equal" and has no nurturing qualities of a real woman. These feminists talk about "real men" by which they really mean white knight betas and chumps who have no problem letting these women walk all over them.

I wonder if women like my mom are already extinct in the West. She has a job but she gets a genuine joy out of feeding the family. She loves cooking and trying new dishes for the family to enjoy.

These women don't understand. Taking care of the family and being a nurturer doesn't mean the patriarchy is keeping them down or they are being subservient. I can only imagine the women in thedude's comment telling her child to use his two legs and hands to cook something for himself.

It's truly a shame that these jizzabel dumbasses will never know what it feels to be a "real woman".

I think we should use "real woman" as a counter-shaming tactic.

Messages In This Thread