rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats up with this?

Whats up with this?

So this girl been pretty nice for a while... been talking to her for a while - I ask her on a study date... she ups the anny and invites me to her house... I accept

later that week... we skip class together and go for a drink... Everything goes well But that weekend I cancel my offer to meet up with her at her place to study... I just cut it off blank and give no explanation. ( for various reasons - 1 being not knowing the girl well enough to be willing to risk going to her place)

weekend over day after I did actually let her know I wanted to go "but" afterwards... she acts like she doesn't care.
same day I decide to ask her to dinner... she says she'd like to but she really has no time - and doesn't see when she could possibly spare a couple hours time... (sounds like bullshit to me: especially now)

So later on (week or two) I ask her what she is doing this weekend - she makes it sound like she's busy but it's clear she could make time if she wanted to. She says she'll call me if she has time... (she doesn't)

Finally (after another week or two) I asked her again to go get some food after class - tells me she'd be stranded if she didn't get the ride home tonight...

So i'm sort of getting a picture here... She lost interest or something? What do you all think? Any comments appreciated.

Messages In This Thread