rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Essential android tools for modern players and alphas

Essential android tools for modern players and alphas

So I can confirm that dsploit DOES in fact do what the OP says it does. A friend of mine tested these apps and told me that he intercepted some email passwords and that he freaked out when they actually worked. He told me that gmail always rejected his login attempts, telling him that he was "logging in from an unusual location".

My friend told me that he logged into hotmail and aol Mail with zero problems. He says that unfortunately he only was able to gain access to dudes' emails, so there was nothing interesting to be found.

My friend also found success with the FaceNiff app. He told me that he wasn't able to catch any Facebook logins, but did get a Youtube login. He says he was very surprised that it worked and that he was able to browse the person's youtube profile without restriction. He says he tried to then logon to other Google services, but that he was thwarted in his attempt and it booted him.

Messages In This Thread