rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how to deal with harassment in the workplace

how to deal with harassment in the workplace

Hey guys, I have a question about workplace harassment. This is kind of a rage essay and I hope I don't get banned for it. Possibly NSFW as well.

So I've been making friends with coworkers and schmoozing with the supervisors, actually trying to enjoy my job, and that kind of shit, and I'll be damned if that didn't bring out the haters.

There's one guy in particular who's a real passive-aggressive pussy. He likes to poke fun at people, like "play-slapping" them with gloves, tearing the tags off their protective garments, and just generally talking shit. When we were in line today at break he hissed dumb shit into my ear to fuck with my head (it worked). I didn't lose my cool though. I just ignored it for a while but it's been getting slightly more frequent and I want it to stop. Usually when I ignore these problems they tend to go away but this weirdo is persistent.

What can I do to just destroy this guy? I can't use violence (though I would if he struck first). I know he's too big of a pussy to fight me, and if I said "Hey jerkoff, you and me, out back, right now", he'd probably go and tell all his coworker friends that I tried to pick a fight with him and go to HR to file a harassment suit. That's how he assisted in getting the last guy fired. He's slimy like that.

I'm usually a "big friendly guy" and a team player and haven't ever really had to do a dominance move or body check or anything. I want to terrify him so bad that we work at the same place but I never see him, because he'll ask his lame ass friend in hushed whispers to scout the area for me and if I'm working there he'll take the long way around to avoid my terrible gaze. I want to pull up into the urinal stall next to him and hear his piss stop with him white-faced, clenching in fear. I worked fast in a furious rage today for like four hours and (no surprise) didn't see him anywhere at that time.

I'm looking for a huge power move that leaves no room in his mind that I'm king shit of turd mountain and if he messes with me I'm going to mop the floor with him and his lameass friend if he decides to get his balls up and join in. I'm actually itching for a fight with this guy but I honestly believe he does not have it in him. Otherwise he wouldn't be so passively aggressive at me, he'd just walk up and call me a faggot or something. That's also why I don't understand why he deliberately antagonizes me. If you can't fight people then don't antagonize them, no?

I dunno, he just got me really worked up today and I don't get angry that often. I don't like getting that pissed off or losing sleep figuring out what I should have done instead of what I ended up doing. If you guys could help me out I would appreciate it. Thanks, Hades.

Messages In This Thread