rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tranny Denied Chance at Being Prom King

Tranny Denied Chance at Being Prom King

Quote: (09-26-2013 11:56 AM)Plutoman Wrote:  

I must say I disagree with people here. A transgender person is at fault for what; being born with a disorder? Being born with improper hormones? Essentially you are calling them out for what they were born as. It's similar to calling out a man for being a man and saying he should remove himself from the gene pool; for being a man.

While the incident itself was blown up, it's also demeaning to him and he acknowledged that was not expecting to win, but merely wanting to be in the running.

Comparing it to other mental disorders is a bit of a red herring; each disorder is unique in and of itself. Each one is caused by differing reasons. A paranoid schizophrenic making claims that are false is separate from being confused on your own identity from hormonal and mental issues. Why deny the person the rights to understand themselves and where they stand? Are they hurting anyone? Are they interfering in other's lives? Just accept their identity and leave it rest. It should never be blown up this much, nor need to be blown up this much into the news.

As far as schizophrenia goes; this disorder wrecks the lives of people who have it and people around them. My foster brother's mom is a paranoid schizophrenic and has nearly gotten him killed several times - gender identity confusion does not cause harm, nor does it damage a person's work, nor anything else of the sort.

tl;dr - Just leave it to the rest. Stop caring so much about trivialities that do not affect you.

I highly doubt anybody here would give two shits about LGBT issues if they weren't being rammed down our throats 24/7. The issue here isn't that being transgendered hurts anyone, it's that we are being forced to acknowledge five fingers when only four are being held up.

Thinking you're a boy trapped in a girl's body alters your sex no more than thinking you're a dog trapped in a human's body alters your species. If some school kid was complaining about the cafeteria refusing to serve dog food, or not being allowed to bring a kennel into the classroom, I suspect you'd be calling it out as insanity.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Messages In This Thread