rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zero Date Bangs: Reduce Your Variables, Bang More Girls

Zero Date Bangs: Reduce Your Variables, Bang More Girls

Quote: (01-19-2015 02:13 AM)sinnerman Wrote:  

Just tried this last weekend. Invited a girl over for lunch (sounds more safe and casual than dinner).
She kept pushing for meetup at a restaurant and I insisted that I dont meet at restaurants as its too formal.
I made her a bet that I'll cook her a meal and if its good she has to watch a movie with me.
She bought it. Came over.. I poured her some wine cheese strawberries..Made a pasta dish and she loved it..
We move to bed and start a movie...30 minutes I go for the kiss..Turns out she's a virgin and deflects..
I try again after 15 minutes this time she cannot get enough of me.
To cut to the chase I got the notch !

The beauty of this method lies in its simplicity. The whole extraction game is eliminated. Its like finding cheat code.

Top work.

I really need to try this but it's hard when you have house mates. Fortunately I have my place to myself for the next 3 weeks as my house mates are overseas so I'm going to line up as many girls as I can and give this and Tuth's First Date Bang a go.

Messages In This Thread